Monday, May 24, 2010

Fashionably Late...

Everyday is a winding road.


It's been four months since my internship ended - with Marie Claire, in the city that never sleeps. I assume I have fully recovered from the sheer exhaustion yet daily thrill of living in the city.

However I am feigning again for the lifestyle I once had as a city girl. After countless resumes and cover letters sent out I am going on job hunt hiatus, and focusing on trying to help Jacksonville gain a fashion scene. Applying for jobs is exhausting and since I am not living in the fashion capital of the world anymore I am having an even more difficult time gaining experience and opportunities in my field of work. In my desperate and eager attempt to stay in touch with fashion and my creativity, I decided to keep blogging. If no one reads it, it certainty will still make me feel productive.  

**Until next time
*HJ



No comments:

Post a Comment